Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Never too soon

The last few weeks we have been watching a lot of volleyball. You are really starting to enjoy it. Last night we went to a high school game and while we were waiting to walk back to our seats (after our 3rd trip to the potty)... you copied what the girl was doing as she was serving.. It was really cute!! Today we headed back to one of Mallorey's game and watched them win again:) On the way home you asked me, "Mom, can I put on my shirt too and play." It took a few minutes to figure out what you were talking about so when I asked, "Oh you mean a uniform. You want to play on a soccer team or something like that?" You said, "No a bolleyball team" That's my girl :) Love you french fry

1 comment:

auntie eve said...

Ichiban second generation here we come!! LOL So cute!!