Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Park Fun

Today after I picked you up from Jen Jen's, you and I went to the park near our house. This was the first time I have been there with you and boy did we have fun. You met some new friends and ran around like crazy with them. You loved the slides the best, at least until your shoe got stuck on the way down which made you flip over. You were tough though, you didn't cry a bit. You got right up and headed to the next toy. We had a lot of fun on the swings too. You loved going super high and your face was soooo cute while you were flying high. At one point you wanted to push the swing yourself, so you walked over to it pushed it around and before you knew it, it bopped you in the head and knocked you down. Again, you got right up without a tear. You are such a toughie!!! I had a lot of fun with you today. Playing with you after work really helps me forget about the day at work :( Love you.











No comments: