Sunday, September 28, 2008

Too fast

This weekend went by way too fast. Friday we all hung out because mommy's allergies were acting up again. But grandma and grandpa came over to see you, so that was fun. On Saturday we went out to breakfast where one lady said, "Your face just made my day." I told her it makes mine everyday :) Then we went to Mallorey's game, came home for a quick nap and then me, you , Aunt Netty, and Hailee all went to a carnival. The school Aunt Netty and I attended for elementary school was having their annual fiesta, so we took you girls for some fun times. You were a trooper. The best part was that I got to "show you off" to so many old friends that were there. We stayed there until about 11 and you were awake the whole time, but you crashed on the way home. Today you slept in til about 9:30 and then we ate, played and took baths. Me, you, and Daddy headed back to the fair. We hung out there for a few hours playing games and eating some yummy food. Then we came home and you and Daddy fell asleep. You two are still asleep and it would be the cutest picture, but my camera is in the car and if I go get it, it'll will definitely wake you guys up. So, thanks for an awesome weekend, sorry it had to end so quickly. I love you.

No comments: