Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sorry French Fry

I know I haven't been keeping up-to-date with your blog this past week, and I am sorry. I haven't been feeling very well this week, in fact yesterday Grandma had to take me to the ER. Come to find out, I have a kidney stone that wants to remain in me for some odd reason.
Well, hopefully the little brat will go to the light and find it's way out soon, so I can return to my happy self:) You, on the other hand, have been a great girl. And daddy has been amazing. He has been really pulling the load this week with me out of commission just about every night. I hope you know what a great daddy you have. I wouldn't trade him in for anything.
Well, I'll try to get back into the swing of things with your blog. Sorry french fry. I love you.

No comments: