Sunday, August 8, 2010

Flying By

This summer is really just flying by. I can't believe that in exactly one month you will be turning 3 years old. I truly can't believe how fast time flies. We have been having the best summer ever. You and I have been true partners in crime. Last week we went to the beach, meet Aunt Cyndi and Brandon for lunch and played at the town centers water thingy, had a little play date with your cousin Hailee at our house, we went with Aunt Heidi to Concerts n the Park where you made a lot of new friends, and we just played, played, played. I am happy to say that you are completely potty-trained at this point. You only wear a pull-up when you go to sleep at night and most mornings you wake up dry. Occasionally, you will even get out of bed during the night to use the potty. We are so proud of you.

This weekend we spent a lot of time at Grammy and Grampy's because I always seem to come up with projects for their house so we had to "supervise" :) Next weekend is our family staycation, where we all bring tents and spend the weekend camping in Grammy and Grampy's backyard. It is the highlight of the summer and we are all getting ready for it.
Tomorrow I am going to take you to the beach and then you are going to spend a few days with Jen Jen and your "sisters." You haven't seen them much this summer and since mommy is going out of town for a few days, you get to hang out with them. You and Daddy are going to have a lot of fun after he gets off work and picks you up. Then once I come home, it's staycation time. :)
Thanks for giving me the best summer ever. It is so much fun to watch you grow and learn everyday. You are really a precious gift and I love you sooo much.

No comments: