Sunday, August 1, 2010

Flower girl

On Thursday we dove down to Laguna Hills for cousin Aaren's rehearsal for the big wedding. You did a nice job at the rehearsal especially since you made a new friend in Jordan (the other flower girl)


After the rehearsal we came back to our hotel and went in the pool and jacuzzi for a little while to relax.

On Friday, we headed out to the mall to get your nails done for the first time.
Here you are riding one of the many toys they had at the mall.
You felt so special getting your nails done.
You told me that it tickled when she was touching your toes :) She gave you very special flowers too.

Then we took naps and got ready for the big event. I admit I was a bit worried for a while. I wasn't sure if you would get intimidated by all the people or how you would respond. We took a few pictures before the actual ceremony and you started getting really comfortable with everyone.







Then the big moment came..... not only did you walk perfectly, you actually started picking up the flowers that Jordan was dropping :) It was really cute. You finally realized that you were supposed to drop them too and you walked down the aisle like a pro. I was very proud of you! You did a nice job of standing by the girls too, and you even heped cousin Evonne fix cousin Aaren's train once she walked down. Everyone thought that you were very sweet and helpful, not to mention adorable :)
After the ceremony you and Jordan had a lot of fun playing.
We had a nice dinner and then you couldn't wait to get on that dance floor. I think you danced more that anyone else at the wedding. You didn't even stop to have a piece of cake!! You were having so much fun on the dance floor. At one point you were even in the middle of a cirlce shaking it all. I was very surprised/impressed because you tend to be a bit shy around strangers, but I guess the music just took over :)
Here you are with cousin Aaren :)

Here is one (of many) of my favorite videos of you dancing. Trust me when I say that this is just a small amount of what really happened. You outlasted almost everyone dancing til almost midnight.

I am sooo proud of you and love you sooooo much. I hope you had a nice few days away from home on our mini vacation. Love you, french fry.

No comments: