Saturday, May 8, 2010

Princesses in the making...ahhhh

As most of you know, I am not a princessy girl. When pregnant, I was a bit nervous to have a girl because I was never really the frilly, dress up type. I was more of a tomboy. I love that some are, but I am just not one of them. It pains me when she receives princess dress up things, but I let her explore. I do, however, love the fact that her cousin Hailee has every single one because Kendyl can go over there and get her "fix" and we can leave all the dresses there :)Last night we went over to Hailee's new house and the two of you had a ball playing dress up.
Here are the "pink" princesses

This was the "talent" part of the night. Hailee singing her original "Don't worry baby" and you sing Justin Beiber's "Baby, Baby, oh" (Your new favorite song)

Here you are as Tiana and Cinderella

You really make a beautiful Tiana. Well, you make a beautiful anything.

Here you were bibbity boppity booing us



I do have to admit though that you both make 2 pretty princesses. You guys played very well together tonight. I'm very proud of you guys. Love you both!




No comments: