Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy, Busy

This weekend we had a full, busy weekend. It started off Friday with our long overdue trip to Target:) Now, I know that doesn't sound very exciting to some, but come on, it's Target. How can that NOT be a great start to a weekend. Daddy brought us home yummy Baja Fresh and you mowed down your quesadilla:)
On Saturday, we started off by going to Abbey's 1st Communion at the church. You did a pretty nice job during the ceremony and even told me (of course right in the middle of church) that you had to potty. SO I took you to the potty and, sure enough, you had to go. You even had a dry diaper:) I was so proud, that I almost became a true believer again :)




After mass, we went to Abbey's grandma's house where you got to play with all kinds of kids. There were at least 4 other kids about your age and you were having fun with them all. We didn't get to stay too long because we wanted you to get a good nap. Saturday was our 6 year anniversary and Daddy and I were going to out on a date. Grammy and Grampy came over to play with you and said you were really good.
On Sunday you woke up and said, when we going to Grammy's? So we called her to ask and before we knew it we were all over there for a BBQ. It was super windy so we didn't get to go in the pool, but you still had fun with Mallorey and Logan.
Overall, it was a great weekend. I only have a few weeks left of school and then we get to hang all day. I can't wait!!!!! Love you french fry. Thanks for being so dang cute.

No comments: