Thursday, March 4, 2010

What a week

This week started off with you feeling much better, but me feeling much worse. You passed your little bug to me and boy did it hit me hard. Once I started feeling better, poor daddy started feeling it. So we have been Lysol-ing this house like crazy this week. You have been really trying to sleep like a big girl and have had about a 60% success rate this week.
Last night you baked delicious muffins for us and even took some to Jen Jen's to share. You were so cute pouring, mixing, and staring at the oven while you watched them "grow."
Today I picked you up and we headed to the park near our house. You had so much fun. While we were there you kept asking, "Where's my best friend?" I guess when I was sick you and Daddy went to the park and you met a little girl named Jaden that you had a lot of fun with. So apparently she is your BFF. However, she was quickly replaced with Sarah, a little girl who is almost 3. You and her played in the playroom at the park and had a really fun time. It was cute to see you interact with another kid your age and you two acted like you've known each other forever. You even hugged good-bye. After the park you and I went over and had some dinner at Red Robin then we walked around the mall. We did some window shopping, went and saw the puppies, and then stopped at the candy store for a special treat for you and Daddy. I really had a fun day with you. Thanks for being so cute and for always haing fun wherever we go. You are growing up so fast that it scares me, but I love each day a little more than the last one. Love you, french fry. Here's to a great (and wishfully dry) weekend.

No comments: