Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting harder

Boy, for some reason it is getting harder and harder to post things often. I don't know what it is, it's not like you aren't doing amazingly cool things all the time. But for some reason, I just can't find the time, actually I think I just can't find the energy. I promise I will try a lot harder to update this.
Here are a few pictures of you lately...
Here you are making pizza for Daddy for dinner

This was taken over the weekend when we went to see Sesame Street Live

And this is you after you turned into a pirate with your big girl panties on your head. I don't know what it is about potty training that doesn't have you very interested, but at least I got them on some part of you :)






Well I only have 8 days left of work and then it's you and me for the summer. I hope you are looking as forward to it as I am. Love you, french fry

No comments: