Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Where'd church go?"

Today we went to Abbey's 1st reconciliation at her church. This, unfortunately, has been your first time in church (other than when you were 7 weeks old at Cherlene and Eric's wedding), so I was a bit nervous. But you did a really good job. I tried to "prep" you on the drive there and once we got there we walked in so I could show you everything. There was a man in there when we first went in and he said hello to you and told you how pretty you looked. So during the ceremony, you were, for the most part, well behaved. Except you kept asking me, "Where'd church go?" It took me awhile to figure out that you thought "church" was the man that we saw when we first got there and you didn't see him and wanted to know where he was. After the ceremony we went to lunch with everyone and had a nice time celebrating Abbey's big day.
Man you clean up well!!


I wanted to get you and Brandon together but he wasn't feeling it.

So precious!!

Love you big girl. Thanks for a fun time.

No comments: