Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving fun

Here are some videos of you having a lot of fun up at the lake. This was your cheese ball night. You ate about 40 cheese balls and sang 5 little monkeys with the cheese balls in your mouth. It was hilarious.


In this video you started off taking Max for a walk, but he decided he wanted to take you instead. Once you realized he was a bit stronger, you quickly let go:)


This last one is one of my favorites because it gives such a true picture of your cute personality. Plus I love how cute you look with the pigtails. Although, you do look a little old which makes me sad.


Overall, we had a great trip. You were a great camper. You only really fussed once and that was because wewoke you up from your nap for Thanksgiving dinner. Other than that, youwere awesome. I love you french fry. Thanks for being so cool. PS... sorry for all the camera noises. I'm still figuring out how to work the darn thing.

No comments: